Sunday, December 16, 2012

A quick update

I haven't updated my poor blog in far too long. A lot has happened in such a short time and will try my best to not leave any amazing details out :P


I got a job

I have recently gotten hired at Danville. I absolutely love it and cannot go into explicit details about each one of them, but it is such a rewarding job. It is hard at times, but it is awesome. I love that I am constantly busy and get to help them with things they could not accomplish without my help.

It's almost Christmas

I have all my Christmas shopping done and paid for. I had a really fun time getting presents this year. I think it was because I am being a "big kid" and buying them with my own money. Sadly, I cannot go home on Christmas because I do have a job, but I get to go to St. George and spend two days there. I am beyond stoked.

School is OVER

Can I tell you how flippin' excited I am that school is finally over. I have worked very hard this semester to get good grades. My social life was very little this semester and anyone who knows me can tell you that is strange for me. But it paid off. Lets just say I am one happy girl that it is o.v.e.r.

some pictures to go along with my busy life the last couple of months.

Went to Breaking Dawn part 2 with my sisters. We were very sad that this was our last annual twilight see together.
Had thanksgiving with my awesome family who I love so dearly.
 Went for a late night swim
 FINALLY SAW PITCH PERFECT with garret chana and Raymond
 Have a new roommate from English class. We match :) for church
Chana and I got our photos from our friend jess. They are all amazing and she is so talented.
 
 
P.s. My poor Mac broke in the middle of my 10 page paper and now sadly a "proud" owner of a pc. 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment