Thursday, October 18, 2012

My California Adventures.

GIRL'S NIGHT~ My mom took me and Chana on a mini shopping spree. It was really nice to spend some time with her. We went to the Brighton store after and my mom picked up some really sweet heartfelt gifts. She is always thinking of someone! My mom even spoiled us and bought us a Disney
t-shirt for disneyland the next day. xoxoxo



LAUNDRY LAUNDRY LAUNDRY. How I love being home to use a nice fast washer and dryer. Oh how I've missed you. 

DISNEYLAND~~We love disneyland. It was Chana's first time! We had so much fun and it was super dead. It was a perfect day to go AND it was decorated for fall and halloween. I love it. I love it even more when it is Christmas! My favorite ride was closed :( sad sad sad sad day. It was still SO FUN. Because it is my favorite place on earth...for reals. 

                           




This guy knows how to do it!!! 












No comments:

Post a Comment