Wednesday, October 17, 2012

My babes

Guess who was up North?? ASHLEY and the fam! They stopped by before Brian's doctor appointment and let me tell you, I was one happy girl. My family is just the best and it is so nice to have them come see me. I don't get many visitors up here. So it is a treat when I do. My nephews and niece were ADORABLE like always. Rowan is getting so big. He is gonna be daddy's little football player for sure. Brylee and Bryton were just too funny. It took a million years to take a semi decent picture. They are getting too big, way too fast. Their little personalities are so fun to watch. I love them to pieces. Brian and Ashley were also great to hangout with too. Ashley and I took some....unattractive pictures while Brian was his funny and sarcastic self. I had a great afternoon with them, before I rushed off to Math!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment