Sunday, October 14, 2012

Catch up on my busy life!!!

So, sorry about not posting for a long time. I have been super absorbed in school and life! I love blogging though, I need to make it more of my Sunday priority. Since my last post I have started my fall semester. It is absolutely hectic. But gotta get through it so I can get some moola$$ if you know what I'm saying! But I will try to update y'all.

During the summer I stayed in lovely Orem Utah, where I worked for Learn and Grow Daycare. Also, I went home for a little and spent time with my fantastic parents. Holy moly I miss them when I am up at school. So that was very nice. While I was home, my very best friend got married. I was her bridesmaid and basically spent a whole week at her house with her family (my second family). So happy for them though, they are perfect!




After, I welcomed home Ryan from Afghanistan. It was awesome seeing my sister so happy again. We all went to applebees. Especially since he hadn't had real food in three months. I missed my airplane back home for his homecoming. So, I drove home with Chelsea, ryan, and his sister Amber. It was most definitely a fun ride.
















When I got to St. George I got to see my one day old little nephew, Rowan Michael King. He is perfect. I am absolutely in love with him. He was healthy and so was momma! I'm sure I will bombard my blog with more pictures.





1 comment:

  1. So good to see your happy face. Love the pictures with Rowan. You're great.

    ReplyDelete