Wednesday, October 17, 2012

Relief Society Training

This was such a fun day! I had to wake up at 7:00am to go to a Presidency training at the Timp lodge that was put on by the stake. To be honest, I was dreading it!!! But it turned out that it was a great experience and what was said, I needed to hear. Not only that, it was so pretty with all the colors. We had breakfast and talked how to better the girls in our ward. Loved it <3


After, I had two hours to spare... Then it was time to take some girls to the Relief Society Broadcast. I have never been to the conference center for conference or anything. So, it was an absolutely crazy experience!! Even though we were on the third level and getting nose bleeds, it didn't change the spirit that was there. Next thing I wanna do it go to conference. Also, it is crazy that so many people are there!

Just a quick little story, as we were walking into the conference center, there was a little old lady who was handing out cute little tissues wrapped in a bow. Our first instinct was aw how cute!! As we looked closer it was opened and they put anti-mormon literature inside. How a simple kind gesture was ruined just like that. I think that is the thing that bothers me the most... As a member, I would never go out of my way to ruin someones religious views. I guess that's just me haha!! But overall the night was fantastic. We drove down with Bishops wife who is just absolutely amazing and had some great laughs!!




No comments:

Post a Comment